Monday, April 23, 2007

Peek a boo...I have arrived

Well it's been a little while since we have updated our blog, but as most of you know the last couple of weeks have been very busy anticipating the arrival of Peanut. Let's start from the beginning, on Easter Monday Heath and I got ourselves together and proceeded to the hospital as we were going to be induced. After two days of the induction not having an effect on me we were able to go home, only to return on the Friday for a third attempt at having Peanut. Yet once again, Peanut was not ready to come into this world....Home again! Only to have a check up on the Monday and be re-admitted and a fourth attempt on the Tuesday. Well after hours of the induction not working yet again, my doctor decided to break the water, and wouldn't you know it labour began!!! Yipee The night progressed wonderfully and by 9:02 am Wednesday morning our little Peanut introduced herself to us!!!!! I can't even explain the joy that I felt when she arrived....

Hope everyone enjoys just a couple of Peanuts first photos......
Lots of Love
Erin Heath and baby Eden.

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Congratulations, Erin!!!
Allison sent me the link to your blog as well as the email re: Baby Eden's arrival. So happy for you! Seems like it was just yesterday I bumped into you at the doctor's office but I guess it's been just about 3 weeks now. Isn't it amazing how quickly one's world can change?
Take care. Wishing you so much happiness (and sleep whenever you can get it!)
Erin (Byrne) Pugh

Jennifer said...

I've been checking your blog each day for updates and am pleased to see signs of life today! (the main sign of life being Eden)

Congrats to all the family. We are so happy and excited for you! Can't wait to see you all in July when we visit from Prince George.

Love, Jennifer Brandle-McCall